STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS 2017 – 2022
ALIGN Association of Community Services Mission:
One voice, so children, families and communities thrive.
- Ethical Accountable
- We believe all families and communities have the strengths and capacities to grow and change.
- We believe each child and family must be provided the opportunity to maximize their potential
- We believe children and families must live in safe, secure, healthy, stable and nurturing environments.
- We believe that children and families should have services based on the best knowledge, practices and wisdom.
- We believe in respect for the diversity, values and dignity of all people.
- To serve as a community of agencies respecting the diverse needs of Alberta’s children, youth individuals and families.
- To act as a collective voice advocating for the rights, causes and issues that directly affect our members and Alberta’s children, youth, individuals and families.
- To support excellence in service delivery through shared diverse knowledge, wisdom and evolving practice.
- To influence and collaborate with government in the development of legislation, policy and procedures.
Strategic directions are defined as, “a set of three to five aims that set the organization’s fundamental long-range direction.”