- Inclusion of resources or references to them does not constitute or imply endorsement or support by ALIGN Association of Community Services
- Views and opinions expressed in any document referenced from ALIGN Association of Community Services do not necessarily state or reflect those of ALIGN Association of Community Services.
- The information provided for educational or information purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal or professional advice whatsoever and should not be relied upon in that respect.
- Under no circumstances will ALIGN Association of Community Services be liable for any damages relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction based on the content, information, products or services or other material available through us.
- ALIGN Association of Community Services will not be responsible for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content, information, products or services or other material obtained through us.
A first-ever global study from @JohnsHopkinsSPH has helped shed some light on long-term effects of childhood trauma for kids in poor urban areas, revealing that boys are more likely to suffer from experiences of violence and neglect. #PublicHealth #GenderEquity twitter.com/casw_acts/stat… Retweeted by ALIGN