Inclusion Alberta’s 2019 Alberta Election Issues Document
Six specific issues particular to individuals with developmental disabilities, their families and allies are outlined below with questions that can be asked of candidates and their parties.
- Inclusive Education: A parent’s right to choose and a child’s right to a quality education
- A planned approach to increased opportunities: Inclusive post-secondary education and employment
- Home – In the truest sense of the word
- Family-governed resource centres for Family Managed Supports (FMS)
- Indigenous peoples in Alberta with developmental disabilities and their families