Update from Disability Services Community and Social Services
COVID-19 Webinar Recording – On February 8, 2022, Community and Social Services and Alberta Health co-hosted a webinar on COVID-19 requirements and impacts for disability services providers. Thank you to everyone who attended. You can view a recording of this session and a copy of the presentation slide deck on Google Drive.
For more information on the topics covered in the session, we encourage you to review the resources below.
· For Disability Services Providers: www.alberta.ca/covid-19-information-for-disability-service-providers.aspx
· For employers: alberta.ca/rapid-testing-program-for-employers-and-service-providers.aspx
· For Albertans: alberta.ca/rapid-testing-at-home.aspx
· Isolation and quarantine: albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page17239.aspx
· Isolation guidelines: alberta.ca/isolation.aspx
· Outbreak management: albertahealthservices.ca/ipc/Page6421.aspx
· Health orders: alberta.ca/covid-19-orders-and-legislation.aspx
· PPE: albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page17048.aspx
· Masking: alberta.ca/masks.aspx
· Aerosol-Generating Medical Procedure Guidance Tool: albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page17091.aspx
· General Instructions for N95 Respirators: albertahealthservices.ca/assets/healthinfo/ipc/hi-ipc-n95-respirator-general-info-cc.pdf
· Seal Check for KN95 Respirators: albertahealthservices.ca/assets/info/ppih/if-ppih-covid-19-seal-checks-disposable-kn95-respirators-8-5×11.pdf