FRN Engagement Sessions:
– FRN Engagement Sessions will be hosted by the EI/FRN Specialist team bi-weekly to address FRN
specific areas of practice.
– These sessions are not mandatory, however we do hope to cover many of the topics and areas
of practice that have been identified by agencies.
– Sessions will be 45 minutes long, with the first 15 minutes information sharing from the
Specialists, and the last half hour open to discussion with the group.
– The topic of each session will be shared in advance so you can determine if it is of interest to
– There is no expectation regarding who on staff should be in attendance – please send staff who
would benefit most from the information being shared.
– Please direct all questions regarding the Portal to the Q&A set up in the text site – your
questions will be answered on the Q&A within 3 business days.
– The FRN Portal officially launched on July 23 and is now live for data entry.
– July data: To be entered in the Portal by August 31, 2020.
– As per the grant funding agreement, data is due on the 10th day of the following month in the
FRN Portal. This will allow ministry staff the time to clean and validate the data so reports can be
generated by the end of each month. For example;
o August data: To be entered by September 10
o September data: To be entered by October 10, etc.
– Outstanding April to June data: Data from April, May and June is to be entered into the FRN
Data Portal on or before September 15. We recognize that with COVID-19, summer vacation,
and the need to become more familiar with the FRN Portal, there have been some challenges in
gathering data for the first three months of operation. If you anticipate difficulties with
submitting the data by the due date, please reach out as soon as possible so we can find ways to