A compassionate and trauma-informed approach to leadership is essential for creating healthy workplace cultures. Trauma is prevalent in our world and has an impact on many of the people we interact with, including staff and colleagues. This workshop explores how to lead with a trauma-informed approach and provides key insights for increasing psychological safety and creating greater resilience for all parts of an organization. Becoming a trauma-informed workplace creates a sustainable foundation that leads to high levels of employee engagement and organizational success. This training will inspire participants to lead with compassion and provide compelling rationale for why all leaders should be trauma-informed.
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma in the Workplace
- Characteristics of a Trauma-Informed Leader
- Trauma-Informed Workplace Assessment
- 5 Principles of Trauma-Informed Workplaces
- Leadership’s Role in Championing These Principles